This page uses data collection for marketing purpoces and analytics only. Platforms used are Hubspot which gathers visitor data from Facebook pixel collected from visitor flow from Facebook and Insagram Ads. Also google analytics is used for visitor data collection from this website.
Tämä sivusto käyttää tiedon keräämisetä ainoastaan markkinointi tarkoitusta ja kävijäanalysointia varten. Tiedonkeruuta varten käytämme Facebook Pixel avainta sekä Google analytics avainta verkkosivuissa.
The Facebook pixel receives these types of data:
- Http Headers – Anything present in HTTP headers. HTTP Headers are a standard web protocol sent between any browser request and any server on the internet. HTTP Headers include IP addresses, information about the web browser, page location, document, referrer and person using the website.
- Pixel-specific Data – Includes Pixel ID and the Facebook Cookie.
- Button Click Data – Includes any buttons clicked by site visitors, the labels of those buttons and any pages visited as a result of the button clicks.
- Optional Values – Developers and marketers can optionally choose to send additional information about the visit through conversion tracking. Example custom data events are conversion value, page type, and more.
- Form Field Names – Includes website field names like ‘email’, ‘address’, ‘quantity’ for when you purchase a product or service. We don’t capture field values unless you include them as part of Advanced Matching, conversion tracking, or user properties.
All data collected by Google analytics are protected and user ID:s are not collected. All data from interaction with this website are automaticly cleared after 14 months of period. Any data which is received of website interaction is not transferred to 3rd parties of any kind through Google analytics.
Data collection has an interval clearing protocol which is in connection of visiting the web page. If user is visiting the web page example Day 1 and Day 2 the data collection time is then set for one day automatically. After one day all information and interaction is erased from the statistics.
By agreeing our cookies policy your data will then be treated as the description above. No data what so ever is distributed for third party marketing purposes. By separate reguest and with your device / connection IP address and timestamp details you are able to request your data erasure from firstname.lastname@example.org. All traffic to and for analytic tools are anonymous data and only relating object for data is IP-address and time stamp to join your data.